3M United States
Cloud-Based / Software Service Application Terms and Conditions Agreement
The following Terms and Conditions form an agreement between 3M Company ("3M") and the Collision Repair Company/Ownership ("USER") employing the 3M™ Collision Repair Materials Planner ("CRiMP"). Please read them carefully. The USER’s access to, and use of, CRiMP and its materials is conditional upon the USER’s acceptance and compliance with these terms in full. If the USER does not accept these terms, the USER should leave the CRiMP website immediately and cease any further use of any materials the USER has obtained from CRiMP. For more information, see Legal Information.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to CRiMP, the media on which you received it, if any, and to any updates, supplements and support services, unless other terms accompany those items. If so, those terms apply.
BY USING CRiMP, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. YOU MAY CHOOSE NOT TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS, IN WHICH CASE YOU MAY NOT USE CRiMP. IF YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
A. Revocable License
- 3M provides a revocable, nonexclusive limited license to USER to use CRiMP on any appropriate computer station, tablet, and/or smartphone with internet access to the Cloud-Based / Software Service Application. USER is responsible for computer, etc.)
- Employees and other agents of USER, under the direction and control of USER, who you have provided valid access to your computer or internal network may copy and use any CRiMP documentation for USER internal, reference and/or business purposes.
- The USER Remains Responsible for Accuracy:
While CRiMP can help generate repair material plan worksheets and invoices, the USER remains responsible for determining the content and validating the accuracy of everything in the material plan, worksheets, and invoices as well as all information entered. The USER acknowledges and agrees they are solely responsible for ensuring the accurate and appropriate usage of information (including but not limited to) such as logos, pricing, product consumption, calculation validation, and any obligations regarding taxes.
- The USER Remains Responsible for Repair Operations:
While CRiMP may organize and/or present information in a categorized manner, CRiMP is only an informational tool for USER to consider, and then apply and/or potentially use pursuant to its own ongoing judgment, in the context of USER’s billing worksheets and invoices. USER, of course, remains solely responsible for the repair work, including but not limited to following all applicable OEM Repair Guidelines, material Directions for Use, and Standards of Professional Practice. The USER is responsible for evaluating the repair material and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the USER’s method of application.
Scope of Terms and Conditions
A. This agreement only gives USER some limited rights to use CRiMP. 3M reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the CRiMP only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in CRiMP that only allow you to use it in certain ways.
You may not:
- share your log-in credentials
- misrepresent estimated and/or actual material usage, or otherwise use CRiMP in a way that would generate inaccurate or false material plans, worksheets, invoices or related items
- allow a third party application, entity, or person to connect and read data from CRiMP without 3M’s prior written approval
- download or use the CRiMP to conduct competitive research, or to collaborate in any way with competitors of USER
- disclose the results of any benchmark tests of the CRiMP to any third party without 3M’s prior written approval
- work around any technical limitations in CRiMP
- reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the CRiMP, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation
- misuse CRiMP in any way that could harm it or impair anyone else’s use of it
- use CRiMP to try to gain unauthorized access to any service, data, account or network by any means.
- The information that the USER and any employees enters into CRiMP is used by CRiMP to perform its functions, including to generate potential material plan worksheets and invoices for designated 3M products. 3M may also use the data to evaluate product usage, existing and potential SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and additional ways 3M could bring further value to USER’s shop.
- 3M reserves the right the update, change, cancel, discontinue, restrict and/or deny access to CRiMP at any time, without prior notice. CRiMP may be updated automatically, in 3M’s discretion. By using CRiMP, you agree to receive automatic updates without any additional notice. You agree to these updates only from 3M or 3M Authorized sources.
D. Copyright and Usage of Content
- The copyrights and other rights to the materials on this Website are owned
by 3M and/or its subsidiaries worldwide. You are authorized to view,
download and reproduce the materials at this Website only for your
internal information provided that you 1) retain all notices contained in
the original materials 2) only use images with surrounding text relating
to the images, and 3) include the following copyright notice:
© 3M 2015. All rights reserved.
- No further publication or commercial use may be made of the materials on this Website without the express written permission of 3M.
- You may not make any part of this Website available as part of another web site whether by hyperlink framing on the internet or otherwise. This Website and its content may not be used to construct a database of any kind nor may the same be stored (in whole or part) in databases for access by you or any third party or to distribute any database containing all or part of the Website or its content.
E. Disclaimer of Warranty
- THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ""AS IS,"" FOR YOUR INTERNAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION OR OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL 3M BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR RELIANCE UPON ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL ACCESSED VIA IT OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES ARISING FROM LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF DATA, EVEN IF 3M IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW.
- The material on this Website could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and information will be changed, updated and deleted without notice. 3M may make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this material at any time. 3M makes no warranties that this Website will operate uninterrupted or error free or that defects will be corrected. 3M does not warrant that this Website is compatible with your computer equipment or that this Website or its server is free of errors or viruses, worms or ""Trojan horses"" and 3M is not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features.
- Additionally, 3M makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about any other Website which you may choose to access through this Website. Links provided by 3M to such Websites are provided solely for your convenience and should not be deemed to imply that 3M endorses those Websites or any content therein.
F. Questions about Terms and Conditions Agreement, Legal Information or our Privacy Statements
- If you have questions about this Terms and Conditions Agreement,
please feel free to contact your business or sales representative in 3M AAD
or at: 3M Company, Attention: Automotive Aftermarket Division National
Sales Director, 3M Center, Bldg. 223-06-N-01, St. Paul, MN 55144-1000. For
Legal Information or questions about our Privacy Statement or our use of
your personal information, please contact us by clicking on this
feedback link or by writing to us at:
Business Conduct and Compliance
3M Center, Bldg. 220-11W-02
St. Paul, MN 55144-1000